Anyway, it has given me a nudge to catch up with a little bit of a round up of recent press, so here’s a few links.
Bespoke Bride posted an Introduction to my work yesterday, alongside featuring my Extra-ordinarily Helpful Guide to Planning a Wedding that I made especially for them back in December.
Incredibly excited by this one – I was featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings Brides Guide – MARTHA STEWART. Seriously.
I was Tuesday Crush on Ruby + Diva to kick off 2013, what an honour.
Rock n Roll Bride featured my (very popular!) Extra-ordinarily Helpful Guide to Planning a Wedding to help point newly engaged couples in the right direction after Christmas.
And on a side note, I will be at the Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza in Birmingham on March 24th, which I am really looking forward to.
So, revelation! It turns out that I’m pretty poor at blogging. Who knew?! So I thought I should pop in and show you what’s been going on recently elsewhere on the internet.
- I told people a little bit about my self and showed off a few designs on Rock n Roll Bride
- Rachael from Marry Me Ink featured some of my designs in Vendor Love
- I will be exhibiting at The Designer Vintage Bridal Show in Birmingham in September and have been showcased on their blog
- The wonderful Charlotte from Restoration Cake created a masterpiece of a cake inspired by my stationery and wrote a little bit about it here and a little bit more about it in the latest issue of Unique Bride magazine which I badly need to pick up from WH Smith.
- My first couple, Rachael & Aaron, are now wed and their incredible wedding photographs by Lisa Jane have been featured on Rock n Roll Bride – what a total dream team they used and I’m honoured to have been a part of it.
So I think that’s just about that. Happy days.